EV Chargers in Lowell
Quality EV Charging Station Installations for Homes & Businesses
Are you the owner of an electric vehicle seeking a convenient way to charge your car? Do you own a business and are looking for additional ways to increase revenue and build a new customer base? Installing a fast and convenient EV charging station can be the game changer you seek. At Four Star Lighting and Electric, we are pleased to offer residential and commercial customers a full range of EV charging services, including installation, repair, and replacement. Our experienced and licensed electricians will install the proper circuitry and equipment required to charge EV vehicles safely and easily without the hassle of long wait times. Many home and business owners have taken advantage of our services, and you can rest assured that by choosing us for your service, the job will be done correctly and at a fair price.
Contact us today by calling (978) 300-8608 or by completing our online request form for a free estimate on EV charger services in Lowell.
The Benefits of Installing a Level 2 EV Charging Station
Electric vehicles have been growing in popularity as an eco-friendly and cost-effective alternative to gas-dependent cars, but the drawback has always been the length of time it takes to fully recharge batteries. Most electric cars come with a Level 1 EV charger, which can plug into any standard 120-volt outlet. However, these chargers need upwards of 18 hours to charge when the battery is totally depleted. For this reason, many EV owners are installing Level 2 chargers in their homes that can power a battery in a fraction of the time.
The benefits of installing Level 2 EV chargers include:
- Significant reduction of charge time to as little as three hours
- The ability to charge your vehicle overnight
- Reduced dependence on public charging stations
- Money saved on gas for hybrid vehicle owners
A Level 2 charger can make owning an electric car more enjoyable and convenient, but they do require the installation of a 240-volt circuit to safely power a vehicle. Our qualified electricians are knowledgeable about EV charger technology and can easily install the proper circuit for seamless charging any time you want.
50+ Years of Experience
Personalized World-Class Service
Fully Licensed & Insured Staff
24-Hour Scheduling Available
Electric vehicles are becoming more common. It makes great business sense to invest in EV chargers to boost revenue and put your business in an advantageous position.
Some reasons your business should install EV charging stations include:
- It can improve your public image: It is becoming more important to reduce your carbon footprint. Investing in EV chargers presents an environmentally friendly opportunity and can encourage a positive reputation among employees and customers.
- It can attract top talent: Installing EV charging stations can be an amenity to attract valuable candidates to join your company. Employees view charging their vehicles as a neat perk, making it a low-cost investment.
- It can create more awareness: Businesses that have EV equipment can appear on apps that EV owners use to find places to charge their cars publicly. This can generate more potential customers.
- You can earn incentives: Going green comes with rebates and tax breaks which can offset a lot of the cost that goes into investing in EV charging stations.
- It can give you additional revenue: If your business has paid parking, you can charge for parking at an EV station for an additional source of income.
As you can see, there are a lot of great advantages of installing an EV charging station. Open up a world of new possibilities for your business by having our electricians install EV chargers for your establishment. Whether just one or multiple charging stations, taking the leap may make a big difference.
Whether you are a home or business owner, having an EV charging station is an opportunity that is well worth the investment due to all the benefits it provides. When you want an installation done right or need to repair a charging station you already have, trust our team of expert electricians to meet your needs. We will help you select the best charger for your setup and perform a seamless installation.
Schedule your free estimate on EV chargers in Lowell by giving us a call at (978) 300-8608 or by contacting us online!