Under Cabinet Lighting in Lowell
Fully Optimize Your Precious Counter Space
Although your kitchen, office, or laundry room may have standard overhead lighting, you might notice that the areas you use most often—your kitchen counters, your desk, a laundry folding station, or even a workbench—are cast in shadow due to overhead cabinets. At Four Star Lighting and Electric, our team of fully licensed electricians can install under cabinet lighting in Lowell and surrounding areas. This can provide additional brightness to assist you with everyday tasks. With over 50 years in the industry, we are equipped to handle any of your lighting improvement needs.
Give us a call today at (978) 300-8608 to schedule a free consultation.
Why Install Under Cabinet Lighting
A ceiling light fixture usually only provides illumination from one angle, which means that any areas the light cannot reach are substantially dimmer. Typically, these are the areas you utilize most, such as your kitchen counters when chopping vegetables or preparing food. Installing under cabinet lights will provide brightness for high-use areas that a simple overhead light cannot.
Other benefits of under cabinet lighting include:
- Increased ambiance and aesthetic value
- Increased safety due to heightened visibility while performing everyday tasks
- Accenting important features of a room
- Adding brightness without increasing the heat in a room, especially the kitchen
When designing a room or space, it’s important to consider these challenges so that you can get the most out of your lighting plan.
50+ Years of Experience
Personalized World-Class Service
Fully Licensed & Insured Staff
24-Hour Scheduling Available
At Four Star Lighting and Electric, our team of professional electricians can assist you whether you just need installation, or you want to create a unique design that will increase the function and appeal of a room.
We offer a wide range of options for under cabinet lighting in Lowell, including:
- Light tapes or rope lighting: These options are great for people who want the addition of subtle light. Because they don’t take up much space at all, they’re a great option for spaces with limited room.
- LED lighting: Because LED lights don’t emit much heat, they’re great for kitchens. Additionally, LED lighting is energy-efficient and cost-effective: Even when used 8 hours a day, it can last up to 17 years. This also reduces the amount of times you will need to replace a bulb in a hard-to-reach area or fixture.
- Puck lights: Available in both fluorescent and LED bulbs, puck lights provide a versatile option for a space’s appearance. If you don’t want the light to be visible, recessed options are available. We are happy to work with you to design a configuration that best suits your wishes.
- Light strips: These are strips of fluorescent light that are easy to install directly under your cabinet.
Reliable Lighting Services at Affordable Prices
At Four Star Lighting and Electric, we pride ourselves on our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and stellar reviews.