Expert Commercial Electrical Services in Lowell
Uncompromising Professionalism & Quality for Your Business
Four Star Lighting and Electric has more than 50 years of lighting and electrical experience in commercial and industrial spaces in Lowell and the surrounding areas. Our commercial electricians strive to offer our clients a wide range of commercial electrical services, making it easier to manage all aspects of the job no matter its scope or size.
Types of Businesses We Serve
We provide products and services for condominium associations, sports facilities, municipalities, office complexes, management companies, and shopping malls. When it comes to lighting, we only sell and install the highest quality products. We are available to repair all makes and models of lighting systems and can advise our clients on solutions that best fit their needs and budget. Our entire lighting team is committed to the highest level of service and integrity and offers an unconditional satisfaction guarantee for every project.
Our Lowell commercial lighting and electrical services include:
50+ Years of Experience
Personalized World-Class Service
Fully Licensed & Insured Staff
24-Hour Scheduling Available
Because commercial spaces are typically larger than residential spaces, they tend to have more complex wiring and lighting systems. This means that, unfortunately, they can be more prone to experiencing electrical and lighting issues. If you’re a commercial building owner or property manager, it is important that you schedule routine checks to ensure the safety of your building.
Common electrical problems that occur in commercial buildings include but are not limited to:
- Old wiring: If you have an older building, chances are that the wiring in it is older and new wiring is continually installed during periodic upgrades and renovations to the building. If this is the case, as electrical demands increase throughout the building, it could lead to an accidental overload or power surge. Sometimes these issues are the result of electrical sparks.
- Flickering lights: If you notice that the lights are flickering in your building, it is likely the result of poor connections. It’s important that you call an expert lighting technician to inspect the issue immediately because if the problem gets worse, it could lead to costly, but necessary repairs.
- Tripping breakers: If any circuit breakers trip in your building, it could be due to them being overloaded or short-circuiting. It is important to get this issue checked out and repaired right away due to the fire hazard tripping breakers bring with them. The electricity will need to be shut off in order to prevent the circuit from overheating.
- Unprotected wiring: Building codes and regulations dictate both where wiring must be placed and how it must be protected to avoid any damage due to tampering.
- Too few outlets: As businesses expand and grow, they typically require more outlets to keep up with the need for more and more appliances or electronics. Oftentimes, businesses will resort to using power strips or extension cords. However, this is extremely dangerous and is a major fire hazard. Instead, hire an expert electrician to come inspect your commercial property and design an electrical upgrade that fits within your business’ needs and budget.
Four Star Lighting and Electric is a fully licensed and insured electrical company that provides comprehensive installation, repair, and warranty services for commercial clients across all types of commercial industries. We are in excellent standing with our customers across the community thanks to providing years of quality services. Our goal is to determine and implement the right lighting and electrical solutions for each commercial customer. We strive to provide fast and friendly commercial lighting services with the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction available in Lowell.