Repairs for Any Component of Your Electrical Panel in Lowell
At Four Star Lighting & Electrical, Inc., all our technicians are licensed and are trained annually to maintain their knowledge and expertise in the electrical industry to serve the Lowell community better. Our combined training and more than 45 years of experience is a wealth of information to pass down to future generations of electricians who will work in Lowell. We provide services to install, repair, or replace any part of the electrical panels on your Lowell property, including:
- The main circuit breaker panel
- The panel door or enclosure
- Burn bus bars
- Water damage
- Individual circuit breakers
- Ground wires
- Updated grounding
The Right Time to Replace an Electrical Panel
There are some signs to watch out for if you are concerned you may need to upgrade or replace your business or home’s electrical panel. You should consider replacing your service panel if:
- You are building out new rooms or renovating: If you are adding a new building on your property or adding more rooms onto your house, the increased electrical demand will likely need to be met with a higher capacity electrical panel.
- You have an older building with a fuse box: Fuse boxes are an outdated system that can be found on older buildings. They are more inconvenient since fuses have to be replaced whenever they blow. Users should also be careful when replacing fuses since an incorrect fuse can cause an electrical fire.
- You have lights flickering: Dimming or flickering lights are a very common sign that your electrical system is overloaded.
- You are installing new appliances: New appliances like refrigerators, washing machines, stoves, water heaters, heat pumps, lighting, home theaters, and hot tubs all demand a high level of electricity. A panel upgrade may be necessary for all your systems to run normally.
- Your electrical panel appears overloaded: If your service panel is warm, making hissing sounds, or releasing a burning smell, these are all indicators of a severely overworked electrical system. Not only are your appliances at risk of being damaged, your system could cause an electrical fire.
- Your breakers are tripping continually: Breakers can trip even if your property is well equipped to meet its energy demands. But if you find yourself resetting your breakers consistently, you may need to update your panel.
Free Consultation with Our Electrical Panel Repair Experts
Although our projects may vary, our commitment to our clients in the Lowell community remains constant. We plan each phase and believe that communication is the key to success. Four Star Lighting & Electrical, Inc. is licensed and fully insured, with more than 45 years of electrical experience serving Lowell and beyond. Don’t wait to contact our team to schedule your free, no obligation consultation in the comfort of your own home or commercial building in Lowell. We are ready to serve you.
World Class Service to
Light Up Your Life
We’ve been offering quality electrical and lighting services in Lowell, MA since 1990. Our satisfied customers trust us because we always make safety a priority. With solutions in Lowell, MA that don’t break the bank and free estimates, there is no reason not to call Four Star Lighting & Electrical, Inc. today!